◆ Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
Submission Deadline: February 28, 2022
All accepted full papers will be published in conference proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex / Scopus for indexing.
1. The paper must not be less than 5 pages.
2. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
3. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to EI Submission System
4. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
5. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
6. Templates Download: Templates
7. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at contact@NESMS.org
Excellent papers will be recommended to Chinese core Journal or SCI Journals.
Industrial Construction 《工业建筑》 (ISSN: 1000-8993)【Chinese Core Journal, only for chinese papers】
Host: MCC Central Research Institute of Building and Construction
Indexing: CSCD, CSTDB, ICONDA, 中国期刊数据库CJFD、中国冶金文摘数据库China Metallurgy Database、中国科技论文China Science Paper
Industrial Construction is a comprehensive scientific and technical journal of construction science sponsored by MCC Central Research Institute of Building and Construction, founded in 1964, is a senior journal in the field of civil construction in China, covering the main disciplines in the field of civil construction, including the five major disciplines of architecture, building structure, geotechnical engineering and foundation, building materials and building construction.
Steel Construction 《钢结构（中英文）》（ISSN:2096-6865）【Both Chinese or English papers】
Responsible Unit: China Iron and Steel Association
Host: MCC Central Research Institute of Building and Construction, China Steel Construction Society
Indexing: CSTDB, CAJCED, CCAJD, CNKI, 中国冶金文摘数据库China Metallurgy Database
Steel Structure focuses on publishing scientific research results, academic papers, engineering design, technological innovation and typical engineering cases in the field of steel structure that represent the development level of the discipline, focusing on both theory and practice, advanced and practical; showing the important position and role of steel structure in the development of modern construction technology in China; reflecting the national construction technology policy and guiding the development of domestic steel structure technology.
Symmetry in Structural Health Monitoring (ISSN: 2073-8994)【SCI Journal, only accept English paper. With additional translation services】
IF: 2.645 (2019)
JCR-Q2 (Multidisciplinary Sciences) , CiteScore-Q1 (General Mathematics)
Keywords are: Symmetry, Structural health monitoring, Structural diagnosis, Structural vibration, Information processing)
Experimental Techniques (ISSN:0732-8818)【SCI Journal, only accept English paper. With additional translation services】
IF:1.058, CAS Division-Q4
Topics: Computation and experiments on complex fluids and structural dynamics
1) Experiments on complex fluids 2) Numerical methods for modeling complex fluids 3) Numerical simulations of complex fluids 4) Experiments on structural dynamics 5)Experiments on new materials 6)Numerical simulations of structures 7)Numerical methods for structural modeling 8)Fluid-solid coupling 9)Flow-solid coupling experiments 10)Flow-solid coupling experimental methods 11)Numerical simulation of flow-solid coupling 12)Numerical methods of flow-solid coupling 13) Comparison of fluid-solid coupling techniques 14) Application of fluid-solid coupling
Advances in Structural Engineering (ISSN:1369-4332)【SCI Journal, only accept English paper. With additional translation services】
IF:1.416, CAS Division-Q4
Topic: Micromechanical Properties of Buildings and Construction Materials, Formation and extension of microcracks, Characterization of non-homogeneous bioexcited materials, Properties of binder-aggregate interfaces, Viscosity/elasticity/plasticity behavior of construction materials, Small-scale yield failure, Self-healing ability, long-term performance and durability
*Submission for journals must not be less than 10 pages in length.
Note: All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.